Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Daughter's first day of school stories!!

I love hearing about my kids first day of school, and was dissappointed this year!! Morgan, our last daughter at home, started 8th grade yesterday at Winona Middle School. Her first comment when she got home was that the bus ride was too long - they always are!! She told me about some the the teachers who handle students well and others that let anything go in class. My favorite story was the one about a teacher who shared a bat story....a babysitter that was hiding under a blanket to avoid the bat...a bat in the shower and it wrapped up with an exterminator coming into the home finding out that a whole bat colony lived in the attic...that would be hundreds of bats...Morgan had many more details, and loved the terror the teacher felt in telling the story...quite a laugh for them all on their first day!! I hope your kids had a great first day/week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment