Friday, October 2, 2009

"Yes, I did"....David Letterman said

Robert Halderman is the reported extortionist trying to get $2 million dollars in exchange for keeping quiet on details that David Letterman had sex with female employees of his show. "I have a little story that I'd like to tell you," Letterman said. "This morning, I did something I've never done in my life," Letterman told his audience. "I had to go downtown to testify before the grand jury" and "tell them all of the creepy things that I've done." He said he received a package three weeks ago from a person who claimed to have information about Letterman's sexual dalliances, ultimately demanding $2 million to prevent public revelation. "My response to that is, yes I have. I have had sex with women who work on this show," he said. "Would it be embarrassing if it were made public? Perhaps it would, especially for the women." "I feel like I need to protect these people -- I need to certainly protect my family," Letterman said. "I need to protect myself ... hope to protect my job." "It's been a very bizzare experience," Letterman said in closing. "I don't plan to say much more about this." Read more here!

No comments:

Post a Comment