Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Appropriately scheduled right before Halloween is one of my most favorite days, National Chocolate Day! I do believe there really is a special day for everyone. National Chocolate Day isn't a day just for chocolate lovers but a day for everyone to indulge and enjoy chocolate. How Do You Like Your Chocolate? There are so many varieties and variations of chocolate. Creamy milk chocolate, dark chocolate, chocolate with a touch of caramel, peanut butter or nuts, fruits dipped in chocolates, chocolate cakes and pies, chocolate mousse. I could go on and on. What will be yours be? I'm not advocating sitting on your couch all day eating pieces of chocolate..well maybe I am....really, just enjoy and celebrate a tasty, soul satisfying chocolate. There is a reason why - the stuff releases endorphins and makes you happy....it can be euphoric.

No comments:

Post a Comment