Friday, April 3, 2009

Megan doesn't care if you liked her or not!

Megan Joy knows not everyone was a fan of her quirky style of singing and dancing on American Idol, and the day after her exit, the Sandy, Utah, native had a message for all the haters. “If you didn’t get me, I probably wouldn’t get you, so we’re even,” Joy told PEOPLE with a laugh. Sensing that she would be sent packing, Joy, 23, ensured that her last night on the Idol stage was a memorable one. She told judge Simon Cowell she didn’t care that he hadn’t liked her performance the previous night, and she flapped and cawed like a bird as she made her way to her Bottom 3 seat. “If I’m gonna go out, I was ready to go out with a bang,” she said of her antics. “It was [good TV], and I’m here to entertain.” Wow, she acted drunk if you ask me! Not the best 'last' memory to leave with the American Public, but "whatever"!
Click here to read more at PEOPLE magazine's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment