Thursday, April 23, 2009

HELLO! No, I am not answering my iphone, I am trying to wake up management at Apple Computers!!

Apple is pulling a game because of public OUTRAGE! Really...I cannot believe we even have to deal with the issue, but someone created this 99 cent iphone game and it obviously was approved by management and now they are pulling it. Well, "duh". The iTunes description included the line, "See how long you can endure his or her adorable cries before you just have to find a way to quiet the baby down!" Once the iPhone owner finishes shaking the device, the on-screen baby is depicted with large red X's over its eyes. Should we be OUTRAGED? To even think a game that promotes such abuse should be created amazes and outrages me. Click above to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment