Thursday, April 16, 2009

The BIG SAVE happened last night - American Idol!

Well, I did not expect it, but I guess it adds more drama to the show!! The judges saved Matt from going home, giving him another chance to show off his talent - which he has plenty of!! The bottom 3 were Anoop (again - poor guy!), Lil and Matt. Anoop was sent back to the couch right away and it was down to Lil and Matt - both of whom I think are the weakest links, so I was fine with either one going home - more Lil than Matt though. Now with the judges decision, 2 will be sent home next week.......... and ...........it's DISCO WEEK - did Simon sound happy about that? Not really, but I think it will be a hoot!! Miley kicked butt as did Jennifer Hudson! Wow - lots of talent!! Click here for more: http://www.americanidol.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment