Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Bike Fest 2011!

Boy, did I have a ball yesterday taking in the final ride for the La Crosse Bicycle Festival! We met early at Cameron Park and took off on what we were told would be the most "scenic" route of the weekend!! Oh boy, was it ever!! We road the Apple Blossom route! It took us to La Crescent out on Cty 6 which turned into Cty 5 in Winona County then turned on to Cty 125! Now that road had one beast of a hill on it! Wow, that took us to I-90 by the brand new Kwik Trip, which happens to be just over a mile from my house!! Too funny that I drove into town to ride my bike back home :) Of course we then took Cty 12 to Cty 1, otherwise known as Apple Blossom Drive all the way back to La Crescent and over the Big Blue Bridges back to Cameron Park!! It took us about 3 hours to go all 35 miles....and today I have no aches and pains!! Whoo hoo - kudos to the Bike Fest - I will definitely do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment