Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Packers loss...

Ok, I know...everybody is talking about the end of the game last night and I will too! It completely sucked! Actually, the first half sucked as well, the Packers were not playing up to their ability and really struggled with the SeaHawks Defense. At least we were able to hold them to just one touchdown...until 1/2 # 2! My take on the final play was YES, an interception occurred, the refs were so insecure that one was waving off the touchdown and the other guy thought he was putting his hands up acknowledging a touchdown, so he threw his up. REALLY, after looking at the replay they still could not see that it was an interception??!! I did hear a pretty funny quote through it all that the SeaHawks Quarterback will go down in history for the only QB to throw a game winning interception :) Hey, at least my Poppers were amazing and That's What I am Talkin' Bout Stout ice cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment