Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Lady Gaga was to tour with MJ!

"I was actually asked to open for Michael on his tour, and we were going to open for him at the '02' and we were working on making it happen, and I suppose, I believe that there was some talk about us and lots of the openers doing duets with Michael on stage," she says on tonight's edition of Larry King Live. "But Michael's death was devastating for me regardless of whether or not I was supposed to go on tour with him. He is such an inspiration and remarkable human being. I guess I suppose Larry, some of my fascination with death and the demise of the celebrity goes along with me watching these hugely iconic and amazing people that I have heralded and admired my whole life become destroyed, whether self-destroyed or destroyed by the media." Read more here!

No comments:

Post a Comment