Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Al Roker pooped his pants at the White House!

Really, he is the one that admitted it and shared his story! The Today weatherman was discussing losing over 100 pounds after gastric bypass surgery, and admitted that he once pooped his pants during a visit to the White House. "When you have a bypass and your bowel has been reconstructed, you think you're pretty safe," he explained. "I probably went off and ate something I wasn't supposed to." Al said he felt the need to pass some gas, and just went for it. "Only a little something extra came out," he admitted. "I pooped my pants. Not horribly, but enough that I knew." Added Al, “So, I was panicking, I got to the restroom of the press room, threw out the underwear and just went commando."

No comments:

Post a Comment