Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The horrific story out of Ohio!

I had a feeling this story would get more and more sick....and it has. Police have been called to the house multiple times in the past few years due to neighbors concerned over screaming and naked women on leashes in the backyard! Wow, I guess that was not enough for them to go inside. Read more here. http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57583359/police-facing-questions-in-3-womens-ohio-rescue/
Below are photo's of the brothers. Three brothers -- Ariel Castro, Onil Castro and Pedro Castro -- whose ages are between 50 and 54 -- were arrested. Ariel Castro, a former school bus driver, owned the home, situated in a poor neighborhood dotted with boarded-up houses just south of downtown Cleveland. No immediate charges were filed but the suspects are expected to be charged on Wednesday.







 











 
 
 
 
 

The three women were rescued after one of them kicked out the bottom portion of a locked screen door and used a neighbor's telephone to call 911.

"Help me. I'm Amanda Berry," she breathlessly told a dispatcher in a call that exhilarated and astonished much of the city. "I've been kidnapped and I've been missing for 10 years and I'm, I'm here, I'm free now."

No comments:

Post a Comment