Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Great River Bluff State Park family!

Boy, what an adventure I had yesterday on my run in the park. A family waved me down on the park road way back in the picnic area. The little girl had locked the keys in the car, they had no phone and needed to get back on the road. They were traveling to Oregon, actually moving to Oregon. I happened to have my phone with me so got them a tow truck and drove them to the park entrance to meet up with the tow driver. The little girl was crying the whole time as she is the one that locked them out. More of their story came out as we were waiting when I told them I hardly ever run back at the park and rarely run with my phone. The little girl said then that her Daddy in heaven must have sent me. Oh my, what a great experience and I hope to be put in those types of situations more often. They are on their way on their new adventure and I am even more thankful for all that I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment